Due to expanding market opportunities, JPM requires additional Software Engineers who have the ability to produce both Video and Reel based games for the pay to play Gaming industry. The successful applicants will need to demonstrate the following skill sets :
- The ability to program in: C, C++ and have an excellent knowledge of the latest video gaming techniques.
- Experience with Windows (DirectX).
- Experience with Embedded platforms.
- Knowledge of Linux and Open GL.
- Pay to play Gaming industry experience.
- Able to work under pressure and have the ability to deliver on projects which fall within tight deadlines.
- Must also be able to work as key member of our development team, as well as working without continual supervision.
Ideally we are looking for innovative, self-motivated and committed people who strive perfection but who have a sense of fun.
The successful applicants will receive an excellent salary, Company incentive scheme, BUPA Private Health Care, Free Life assurance etc.
Both positions are available immediately, please send your CV to Carl.Johnston@jpm.co.uk.
All applications treated in strictest confidence.